We are a statewide collaboration of institutions, organizations, and people committed to improving end-of-life care. Begun in 1999, the organization is governed by an advisory committee and is based in the Sanford School of Medicine.
To serve as the dynamic link among those promoting education, research and provision of quality patient care at end of life.
To advocate on behalf of South Dakotans to improve quality of care at end of life.
- Increase public awareness of end-of-life issues
- Market LifeCircle South Dakota
- Become the knowledge resource in South Dakota for end-of-life issues
- Expand board membership and diversity of representation
- Investigate new funding sources for programmatic goals
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about this important topic or contact us for more information. We also urge you to become involved today!