Acceptance letters may be mailed anytime between November and March. The letters for the final accepted group, alternate list and non-acceptances are mailed no later than March 31.
- Accepted students must secure their position in the class within two weeks by signing a notarized form sent to them and depositing $100 toward their tuition.
- By AMCAS agreement, students may hold more than one active offer until April 30.
- An accepted student may withdraw from USD Sanford School of Medicine prior to June 1 and receive a refund of their $100 deposit.
- Prior to matriculation, accepted applicants must submit transcripts of all college credits earned, indicating at least 90 semester credit hours or a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Prior to matriculation, accepted applicants will be notified about the process and timing for submitting and successfully completing a student background check.
- Date of matriculation: July 16, 2018 with orientation on July 16-20, 2018.