We mail acceptance letters anytime between November and March. The letters for the final accepted group, alternate list and non-acceptances are mailed no later than March 31.
- Accepted students must secure their position in the class within two weeks by signing a notarized form and depositing $100 toward their tuition.
- By AMCAS agreement, students may hold more than one active offer until April 30.
- An accepted student may withdraw prior to June 1 and receive a refund of their $100 deposit.
- Prior to enrolling, you must submit transcripts of all college credits earned, indicating at least 90 semester credit hours or a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- You will be notified when you can submit and successfully complete a student background check prior to enrolling.
- You must enroll by July 18, 2016 with orientation from July 18-22, 2016.