We mail acceptance letters anytime between November and March. The letters for the final accepted group, alternate list and non-acceptances are mailed no later than March 31.
- Accepted students must secure their position in the class within two weeks by signing a notarized form and depositing $100.00 toward their tuition.
- By AMCAS agreement, students may hold more than one active offer until April 30.
- An accepted student may withdraw prior to June 1 and receive a refund of their $100.00 deposit.
- Submit prior to matriculation, transcripts of all college credits earned, indicating at least 90 semester credit hours, or preferable, a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- You will be notified when you can submit and successfully complete prior to matriculation a Student Background Check.
- Date of matriculation - July 18, 2016 with Orientation on July 18-22, 2016.