Students & Alumni
Please select from these commonly requested registrar forms for students, alumni, family and friends:
- Confidentiality Request l Online form (MyUSD login required)
Request to keep your directory information confidential.
- Letter of Recommendation Form
Authorize your recommender to include your education record information such as grades and GPA.
- Request to Review Records
Request to to inspect your education records - records that contain information directly related to you as a student and maintained by USD
- Release of Information Form
Authorize the release of specified items in your education record such as grades, GPA and billing information to specific parties for a specific purpose.
- Degree Audit Form/Application for Graduation (MyUSD login required)
- Diploma Order Form (MyUSD login required)
Please contact the
Office of the Registrar (email@example.com) with any questions you may have on ordering your diploma.
(The Diploma Order Form becomes available online once the Registrar has received the list of graduation candidates. The form is typically posted approximately eight weeks prior to the commencement ceremony.)
- Residency Appeal Form (Step 1: Application for Residency Status)
Application to request South Dakota residency status for admissions and tuition and fees purposes.
- Residency Appeal Form (Step 2: Appeal of Resident Status Decision - Board of Regents)
Appeal of residency status to the Executive Director of the South Dakota Board of Regents should the initial residency appeal to USD be denied.
Transfer Credit and Non-Coursework Credit