This year's Dakota Days events will take place September 27 - October 3.
Registration information coming soon!
The USD Alumni Association is hosting events for USD alumni during the Dakota Days weekend. To register for these events, including the DDays marching band reunion, please visit USD Alumni Association.
Sunday, September 27
- 7 p.m., Dakota Days Kick Off Event @ Muenster University Center
Monday, September 28
- 7 p.m., CAB Presents: Dakota Days Comedian @ Aalfs Auditorium
Tuesday, September 29
- 7 p.m., Dakota Days Royalty Reveal and Yotes Got Talent @ Aalfs Auditorium
Wednesday, September 30
- 5 p.m., Vermtown Bash @ Downtown Vermillion
Thursday, October 1
- 5:30 p.m., The Wellness Center Presents Dakota Days Fun Run @ Wellness Center
- 6 p.m., VIP Event @ University Bookstore
- 7 p.m., Dakotathon Presents Dakota Days Outdoor Movie @ Old Ice Arena (across from North Complex)
Friday, October 2
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Free Admission to the National Music Museum (corner of E. Clark and Yale St.)
- 5 p.m., Dakota Days Pep Rally @ Legacy Statue
- 6:30 p.m., The Wellness Center Presents Zumba Party @ Wellness Center
Saturday, October 3
- 10 a.m., Dakota Days Parade @ Main Street Vermillion
- 11 a.m., Tailgating @ DakotaDome
- 2 p.m., Football vs. Youngstown State @ DakotaDome