Table reservations at the Muenster University Center MUST be made using the following form. All table reservations at the MUC are considered sales and solicitation, and those reserving tables must read, sign and comply with the USD sales & solicitation policy (#7.005). Submit your table reservation by using the form below. Submission of this form indicates that you have read the the tabling guidelines at the end of this form and the USD sales & solicitation policy.
The following guidelines apply to all table reservations in the MUC:
- No food items may be sold or given away without prior approval from Campus Dining, a written approval must be emailed directly from the food service director or a hard copy may be submitted with this form.
- All raffle ticket sales must be approved by the USD finance office before the table reservation can be made. University policy states that raffle requests must be made 30 days before the raffle begins. For more information review university fundraising policy 2.021.
- Textbooks may not be sold within the MUC by any entity other than the USD bookstore.
- Homemade food items may not be sold or given away at the MUC.
- If an outside vendor will be at the MUC on behalf of a student organization, the student organization must make all reservation arrangements.
- All commission/table reservation fees due to the MUC must be paid on or before the last day of the reservation.
- For specific information on commission and fees, review the USD sales and solicitation policy.
- Be advised that no sales or solicitation will be permitted the week before and during finals week.
***Your table reservation is not complete until you receive a confirmation email.***