Earn college credits from South Dakota's Flagship University
The University of South Dakota offers a variety of Dual Credit courses in multiple locations. Dual credit courses are offered at the following locations:
- USD Main Campus in Vermillion, S.D.
- University Center in Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Online - accessible anywhere with internet
What is Dual Credit?
A dual credit course is a college course taken by a high school student for which the student earns both college and high school credit at the same time. By participating in the Dual Credit program, students are able to make substantial progress toward their college degree before finishing high school.
Benefits of Dual Credit Courses:
Students are able to:
- Get a jump start on their college education.
- Save on college costs, have greater flexibility in scheduling and more time to accomplish their higher education goals.
- Gain exposure to different career tracks.
- Gain experience in college level courses and online learning.
- Earn college credit at the low cost of $40 per credit hour.
- Gain positioning for scholarship opportunities.
Current Dual Credit Courses:
USD Main Campus Dual Credit Courses
University Center - Sioux Falls Dual Credit Courses
Online Dual Credit Courses
Online Orientation Guide
Desire2Learn (D2L) Login Demo
Step-by-Step Accessing Your Online Course
South Dakota Board of Regents Placement Guidelines
South Dakota MyLife
For more information about Dual Credit courses offered at the University of South Dakota, contact USD Online and Off-Campus Education at 800-233-7937 or by e-mail at email@example.com.