Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
This program emphasizes decision making, problem solving, understanding the role of business in society and developing leadership ability and social responsibility. Choose from five specializations:
- General Business - Develops current and future leaders for business, industry and government and encourages students who have an interest in continuing their work at the doctoral level.
- Health Services Administration - Prepares students for health administration careers.
- Business Analytics - Prepares students to utilize and analyze data to strengthen business decision-making processes.
- Marketing - Helps students develop skills in a variety of marketing areas.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management - Helps students develop skills relevant to all industries.
Master of Professional Accountancy (M.P.A.)
Prepares students for a career in public accounting and meets the 150-hour educational requirement for the CPA exam (state dependent).
Graduate Certificate in Long-Term Care Management
Designed to strengthen your understanding of management, quality, finance, strategic management and culture so that you're better positioned to achieve higher levels of quality within your organization.
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
Prepares students to strengthen the decision-making processes through data analysis to solve key business problems in the areas of operations manufacturing, customer relationship management, and supply chain management.
Graduate Certificate in Marketing
Designed to teach marketing talents from the in-depth study of consumer behavior, new product development, branding, and other topics relevant in today’s dynamic market environment.
Graduate Certificate in Operations and Supply Chain Management
Offers students an in-depth study of supply chain management, lean management, quality control, and other topics relevant in today’s rapidly evolving global market.
Application requirements can be found at Graduate School Admission Requirements and include:
- Completed Graduate Application
- $35 application fee
- One official transcript verifying receipt of an undergraduate degree and official transcripts of all academic work at the undergraduate and graduate levels are required for all students
- Three letters of recommendation are required. At least one reference must be professional in nature (i.e. a supervisor) and all references should be familiar with the applicant's strengths, weaknesses and work ethic. The letters should be placed in separate, sealed envelopes and signed (References must use the Recommendation Form)
Letter of Recommendation Form
- Statement of Purpose
- Official copy of GMAT scores (M.B.A. and M.P.A.)
Qualifications for GMAT Waiver
- Additional requirements exist for international applicants. For more information, visit International Admission Requirements
For more detailed admission requirements, please refer to Business Administration and Accountancy in the current graduate catalog.
Fall Semester: June 1
Spring Semester: October 1
Summer Semester: March 1
Online & Off-Campus Options