Phone: (605) 658-6369
I teach cardiopulmonary, differential diagnosis, and modalities and am involved in many other classes in this program. My previous experience includes managing and practicing in rural general clinics throughout northeast Nebraska.
Differential Diagnosis, Cardiopulmonary, Geriatrics, Rural General Practice, Business, Musculoskeletal
Cardiopulmonary, Psychology in Physical Therapy, Education
- DPT, Physical Therapy, University of South Dakota, 2013
- BS, Psychology, University of South Dakota, 2010
Licensures and Certifications:
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) certified
- South Dakota Physical Therapy License (#2107), South Dakota Board of Medical & Osteopathic Examiners
- Nebraska Physical Therapy License, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (#3259)
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Jordre, Becca, Schweinle, William, Beacom, Kate, Graphenteen, Vashti, and Ladwig, Adam. The Five Times Sit to Stand Test in Senior Athletes, 47-50. Vol. 36, Iss. 1. VERMILLION: Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy, 2013. (DOI: 10.1519/JPT.0b013e31826317b5.)
- Jordre, Becca, Schweinle, William, and Ladwig, Adam. Fitness Screening for Senior Games Athletes. San Diego, CA: Combined Sections Meeting of the American Physical Therapy Association, 2013.