Phone: (605) 658-6369
I teach cardiopulmonary, differential diagnosis, and modalities and am involved in many other classes in this program. My previous experience includes managing and practicing in rural general clinics throughout northeast Nebraska. I am currently enrolled in the PhD program in Health Sciences at the University of South Dakota.
Differential Diagnosis, Cardiopulmonary, Geriatrics, Rural General Practice, Business, Musculoskeletal
Cardiopulmonary, Psychology in Physical Therapy, Education
- DPT, Physical Therapy, University of South Dakota, 2013
- BS, Psychology, University of South Dakota, 2010
Licensures and Certifications:
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM) certified
- South Dakota Physical Therapy License (#2107), South Dakota Board of Medical & Osteopathic Examiners
- Nebraska Physical Therapy License, Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (#3259)
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Jordre, Becca, Schweinle, William, Beacom, Kate, Graphenteen, Vashti, and Ladwig, Adam. The Five Times Sit to Stand Test in Senior Athletes, 47-50. Vol. 36, Iss. 1. VERMILLION: Journal of Geriatric Physical Therapy, 2013. (DOI: 10.1519/JPT.0b013e31826317b5.)
- Jordre, Becca, Schweinle, William, and Ladwig, Adam. Fitness Screening for Senior Games Athletes. San Diego, CA: Combined Sections Meeting of the American Physical Therapy Association, 2013.
Awards and Honors:
- Early Career Teaching Excellence Award (2021), School of Health Sciences, 2021