Associate Chair of Academics
Lee Medicine & Science Hall 310
Phone: (605) 658-5605
Professor Kleinhesselink's cllinical experience as a registered nurse includes medical/surgical, obstetrics, and emergency room nursing. She began a career in nursing education in 2008 at USD that includes online, classroom, and clinical instruction.
Leadership and Professionalism, Nursing Ethics, Baccalaureate Nurse Roles, Organizational Systems Leadership
Leadership, Academic Incivility, Faculty-to-Faculty Incivility
- Ph D, Nursing, Walden University, 2019
- MS, Walden University, 2011
- BS, Nursing, University of Iowa, 2005
- Associate in Nursing of Science (ASN), Nursing, Western Iowa Technical Community College, 1999
Licensures and Certifications:
- Registered Nurse, Iowa Board of Nursing
- Basic Life Support
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Kleinhesselink, Anne K.. Dissertation..
Awards and Honors:
- Graduate Faculty Status, USD, 2020
- Yockey, Jean, Kleinhesselink, Anne, Pithan, Anne, Varenhorst, Lisa, Smith, Emily, Luken, Regan, Hunsley, Amy. Living Catastrophe Theory Leads to Future Improvements. Presented at the Nuts&Bolts for Nurse Educators Conference, Minineapolis, MN. (August 2020)
- Ray, Annette L., Kleinhesselink, Anne K.. Threading Conceptual Learning Throughout the Curriculum. Presented at the Nurse Tim Concept-Based Learning Institute, Orlando, Florida. (February 7, 2015)
- JohnsonAnderson, Heidi, Warren, Dawn, Ray, Annette, Kleinhesselink, Anne. Simulation Development Utilizing a User-Friendly Template. Presented at the CAE Healthcare's Simulation in Rural America, Sioux Falls, SD. (October 10, 2012)