Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Amin, Atia B., Rathnayake, Kumudu N., Yim, Won C., Gracia, Travis M., Wone, Beate, Cushman, John C., and Wone, Bernard. Crassulacean Acid Metabolism Abiotic Stress-Responsive Transcription Factors: A Potential
Genetic Engineering Approach for Improving Crop Tolerance to Abiotic Stress. Frontiers in Plant Science, section Plant Systems and Synthetic Biology, 2019. (DOI: 10.3389/fpls.2019.00129)
- Wone, Bernard, Kinchen, Jason M., Kaup, Elana R., and Wone, Beate. A procession of metabolic alterations accompanying muscle senescence in Manduca sexta. Scientific Reports, 2018. (DOI: 10.1038/s41598-018-19630-5)
- Wone, Bernard, and Wone, Beate. Movements, home range, and activity patterns of the horned lizard, Phrynosoma mcallii, 679-686. Vol. 37. J Herp, 2003.
- Wone, Beate, Wone, Bernard, Bros, S, and Kutilek, M. Habitat use of the flat-tailed horned lizard (Phrynosoma mcallii) in a disturbed environment, 210-216. Vol. 32. J Herp, 1998.
- Wone, Bernard, and Wone, Beate. Observations on the escape behavior of the horned lizard Phrynosoma mcallii, 132. Vol. 26. Herp Review, 1995.