Julian Hall 102
Phone: (605) 658-5934
Laboratory medicine topics, Endocrinology and Behavioral Health
Scholarship of Teaching, Learning and Assessment; Interprofessional education; Simulation based learning.
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, University of South Dakota, 2006
- BA, Psychology, Minot State University, 1989
- BS, Biology, Minot State University, 1989
- BS, Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science, Minot State University, 1989
- ND Secondary Education Teaching Certification, Biology, Minot State University, 1989
Licensures and Certifications:
- South Dakota State License, SD Board of Medical and osteopathic Examiners
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification, American Heart Association
- Physician Assistant National Re-certification , NCCPA
- DEA Waiver for medication assisted treatment of opioid use disorder, SAMSHA & DEA
- South Dakota Department of Health Controlled Substance Certification, SD Dept of Health
- DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certificate, United States Dept of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration
- CITI Certificate - Group 2 Social Behavioral Research Investigators & Key Personnel
- Physician Assistant National Initial Certification, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Improved Patient Safety in Transfusion Medicine through Interdisciplinary Education. (2013 - 2014)
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Schweinle, William, and Hulse, Betty. How abusive husbands and sexual harassers infer women's thoughts and feelings. In Victims of sexual assault and abuse: Resources and responses for individuals and families, Vol. 1. Incidence and psychological dimensions, edited by M. Paludi, F. Denmark. Vol. 1. Westport, CT: Praeger, 2010.
- Schweinle, William, Berg-Poppe, Patti, and Hulse, Betty. Men's Perceptions of Women Leaders and Managers.. In n M. Paludi (Ed.), Women and Management Worldwide: Global Issues and Promising Solutions. Santa Barbara, CA: Praeger...
Awards and Honors:
- Champions of Inclusive Excellence Award, USD President's Council on Diversity & Inclusiveness in conjunction with the Office of Diversity, 2018
- Hulse, Betty. Strategies for Health: An Interprofessional, Game-Based Approach to Teaching SDOH. Presented at the 2019 Annual PAEA Education Forum, Washington, DC. (October 12, 2019)