Vice President, Research & Sponsored Programs, Biomedical Engineering
OFFICE OF RESEARCH & SPONSORED PROGRAMS
Robert L Slagle Hall 105
Phone: (605) 658-3761
Materials for biomedical diagnostics
- Ph D, Physical Chemistry, Michigan State University, 1998
- Isolation of ganglioside GM1, Glycoscience Research Incorporated, (2017 - 2018)
- Commercialization of Research Grade Gangliosides, SD Governor's Office of Economic Development. (2018 - 2018)
- Antimicrobial Materials, Inc. Proof-of-Concept, SD Governor's Office of Economic Development. (2018 - 2018)
- Center for Engineered Biomedical Devices, Armed Forces Institute for Renerative Medicine. Grant Role: Principal.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Rickel, Alex, Deng, Xiajun, Engebretson, Daniel, and Hong, Zhongkui. Electrospun Nanofiber Scaffold for Vascular Tissue Engineering. Materials Science and Engineering C, 2021. (DOI: 10.1016/j.msec.2021.112373)
- Fuglsby, K, Anderson, J A., Engebretson, Daniel, and Lamichhane, S. Development of an automated micropipette coating method for drug-coated balloons.. Journal of biomedical materials research. Part B, Applied biomaterials, 2020. (DOI: 10.1002/jbm.b.34563)
- Baride, Aravind, Hawkinson, David, Engebretson, Daniel, and May, Stanley. One- and two-photon electron-transfer induced uncaging of coumarin from cinnamate-capped CdSe quantum dots. Vol. 222. JOURNAL OF LUMINESCENCE, 2020. (DOI: 10.1016/j.jlumin.2020.117112)
- Anderson, J A., Lamichhane, S, Vierhout, T, Sherman, A, Engebretson, Daniel, Pohlson, K, Remund, T, and Kelly, P. In vitro particulate and in vivo drug retention study of a novel polyethylene oxide formulation for drug-coated balloons., 1537-1545.e7. Vol. 67, Iss. 5. Journal of vascular surgery, 2018. (DOI: 10.1016/j.jvs.2017.03.442)
- Anderson, J A., Lamichhane, S, Vierhout, T, and Engebretson, Daniel. Determining the cross-talk between smooth muscle cells and macrophages on a cobalt-chromium stent material surface using an in vitro postimplantation coculture model., 673-685. Vol. 106, Iss. 3. Journal of biomedical materials research. Part A, 2018. (DOI: 10.1002/jbm.a.36271)
- Baride, Aravind, Engebretson, Daniel, Berry, Mary, and May, Stanley. Quenching of coumarin emission by CdSe and CdSe/ZnS quantum dots: Implications for fluorescence reporting. Journal of Luminescence, 2013.
- Baride, Aravind, Engebretson, Daniel, Berry, Mary, and May, Stanley. Quenching of coumarin emission by CdSe and CdSe/ZnS quantum dots: Implications for fluorescence reporting, 99-105. Vol. 141. JOURNAL OF LUMINESCENCE, 2013. (DOI: 10.1016/j.jlumin.2013.03.027)
- Engebretson, Daniel, Zaleski, J M., Leroi, G E., and Nocera, D G.. Direct spectroscopic detection of a zwitterionic excited state., 759-62. Vol. 265, Iss. 5173. Science (New York, N.Y.), 1994. (DOI: 10.1126/science.265.5173.759)
- Fuglsby, Kirby, Anderson, Jordan A., Engebretson, Daniel, and Lamichhane, Sujan. Development of an Automated Micro-pipette Coating Method for Drug Coated Balloons. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research: Part B -- Applied Biomaterials.
- Engebretson, Daniel. Perspectives from the Dakotas. Presented at the SBIR/STTR & Commercialization of University Innovations, Washington, DC. (February 5, 2014)
- Hawkinson, David, May, Stanley, Engebretson, Daniel, Burum, Brandon, Baride, Avavind. Two?photon uncaging of coumarin from cinnamate?coated CdSe quantum dots as a model drug delivery system.. Presented at the 45th Midwest Regional Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Wichita, KS. (October 19, 2010)