Dan holds a current State of Iowa teaching license for US History, World History,
and Government for grades 5-12. He was formerly a K12 technology director, teacher,
and project manager.
Technology to Improve Learning; Methods in Educational Technology and Media; Methods
and Media for Middle and Secondary School Teaching
Technological, Pedagogical, Content Knowledge Development;
Yearlong Student Teaching;
Science of Learning
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Newland, Lisa, Mourlam, Daniel, and Strouse, Gabrielle. A Phenomenological Exploration of the Role of Digital Technology and Media in Children's
Subjective Well-Being, 1-21. Child Indicators, 2017. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12187-017-9498-z)
- Mourlam, Daniel. Preparing for infusion: Emergence of a model for faculty TPACK development. Vol. 25, Iss. 3. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 2017.
- Herring, Mary, Meacham, Sohyun, and Mourlam, Daniel. TPACK development in higher education. In Handbook of Technological Pedagogical Content Knoweldge (TPACK) for Educators. Iss. 2. Routledge, 2016.
- Mourlam, Daniel, and Herring, Mary. Exploring the Intel Teach Elements in teacher education. In ICT in Education in Global Context: Comparative Reports of Innovations in K-12 Education, 271-232. New York, NY: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2016.
- Mourlam, Daniel, and Montgomery, Sarah E.. iPads and teacher education: Exploring a 1:1 initiative in a professional development
school partnership, 107-116. Vol. 31, Iss. 3. Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education, 2015.
- Mourlam, Daniel. Social media and education: Perceptions and need for support, 23-38. Vol. 9, Iss. 3. I-Manager's Journal on School Educational Technology, 2014.
- Mourlam, Daniel. Lights, camera, reflection, 22-24. Vol. 40, Iss. 4. Leading and Learning with Technology, 2013.