MPH Program Director, Associate Dean, SSOM Div & Inc
DEAN OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Health Science Center - Sioux Falls 120C
Phone: (605) 357-1323
- Intervention to Promote Breast Cancer Screening Among American Indian Women [$480,000; 2020-2025], Dakota Cancer Collaborative on Translational Activity (DaCCoTA) Grant Program. (2020 - 2025)
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Lucas Molitor, Whitney, Ikiugu, Moses, Nissen, Ranelle, Avoseh, Mejai Bola Mike, and Kenyon, DenYelle. Evaluating Interprofessional Competencies and Knowledge of and Confidence in Addressing Social Determinants of Health. In Journal of Occupational Therapy Education, 1-19. Vol. 5, Iss. 4.. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.26681/jote.2021.050408)
- Hanson, J D., Nelson, M E., Martin, A, Erickson, L, Puumala, Susan, Buffalo, M, and Kenyon, DenYelle. Using Social Network Analysis to Visualize Networks in American Indian Health Research.. Vol. 2, Iss. 1. Collaborations (Coral Gables, Fla.), 2019. (DOI: 10.33596/coll.22)
- Elliott, A J., White Hat, E R., Angal, J, Grey Owl, V, Puumala, Susan, and Kenyon, DenYelle. Fostering Social Determinants of Health Transdisciplinary Research: The Collaborative Research Center for American Indian Health., ijerph13010024. Vol. 13, Iss. 1. International journal of environmental research and public health, 2015. (DOI: 10.3390/ijerph13010024)
- Lucas Molitor, Whitney, Ikiugu, Moses, Nissen, Ranelle, Avoseh, Mejai Bola Mike, Kenyon, DenYelle, and Kupershmidt, Sabina. Evaluating Interprofessional Competencies and Knowledge of and Confidence in Addressing Social Determinants of Health. In Journal of Educational Therapy Education. Vol. 5, Iss. 4. Journal of Occupational Therapy Education.
- Danzi, BreAnne, Strobel, Susan, Puumala, Susan, Kenyon, DenYelle, Curry O'Connell, Meghan, VanNess, Chelsey, Wesner, Chelsea. COVID-19 stressors and psychological functioning of youth and parents in South Dakota. Presented at the American Psychological Association, Virtual. (August 2021)
- Strobel, Susan, Wesner, Chelsea, Danzi, BreAnne, Puumala, Susan, Kenyon, DenYelle, McConnell, Meghan. Responding to COVID-19 in rural America: A public health case study. Presented at the Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes), virtual. (June 4, 2020)