Principal Leadership<br>Supervision and Evaluation<br>Teaching and Learning<br>Assessment and Grading<br>Action Research
Equity Leadership<br>Educational Leadership<br>Assessment and Grading<br>Mentoring/Coaching<br>Instructional Leader focusing on Data<br>Distributed Leadership<br>System Wide Change
- EDD, Educational Administration, University of South Dakota, 2015
- Educational Specialist, Educational Leadership, University of South Dakota, 2009
- MA, Curriculum and Instruction , University of South Dakota, 2001
- BS, Elementary Education, University of South Dakota, 2000
Licensures and Certifications:
- South Dakota Educator Certificate, South Dakota Department of Education
- Increasing Principal Awareness to Help Build an Equitable and Healthy School Climate, Center for Teaching and Learning. Grant Role: Principal.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Lehmann, Erin. Instructional Leadership in Mathematics Education. In NCSM Essential Actions, edited by Paul Gray, Donna Simpson, Jamie Wilber, Rebecca Angus, 1-128. Iss. 1st ed. . Englewood, CO: NCSM, 2019.
- Lehmann, Erin. Investigating the relationship of standards-based grades to results of the scholastic math inventory at the middle school level. Edited by Jafeth Sanchez, 1-16. Vol. 6, Iss. Fall/Winter 2018. ICPEL: Education Leadership Review of Doctoral Research, 2018.
- Lehmann, Erin. Leading Leaders in Rethinking Grading: A Case Study of Implementation of SBG in Educational Leadership. Presented at the 2021 AERA Annual Meeting, Virtual (due to COVID-19). (April 11, 2021)
- Lehmann, Erin. Networking Night with NCSM: Coaching Corner. Presented at the National Council of Supervision in Mathematics: Networking Night with NCSM, Online. (December 16, 2020)
- Lehmann, Erin, De Jong, David, Bowar, Josh. Teacher to Principal: Internal Succession within a School. Presented at the International Council of Professors of Educational Leadership (ICPEL) Conference , Virtual (Due to COVID-19). (August 6, 2020)
- Steinhoff, Kraig, Lehmann, Erin, De Jong, David. Transitioning from a Traditional Educational Model to a Competency-Based Educational Model. Presented at the International Council of Professors of Educational Leadership (ICPEL) Conference , Virtual (Due to COVID-19). (August 6, 2020)