Delzell Education Center 201A
Phone: (605) 677-5437
Principal Leadership<br>Supervision and Evaluation<br>Action Research
Equity Leadership<br>Educational Leadership<br>Change Theory<br>Mentoring/Coaching<br>Instructional Leader focusing on Data<br>Distributed Leadership<br>System Wide Change
- EDD, Educational Administration, University of South Dakota, 2015
- Educational Specialist, Educational Leadership, University of South Dakota, 2009
- MA, Curriculum and Instruction , University of South Dakota, 2001
- BS, Elementary Education, University of South Dakota, 2000
Licensures and Certifications:
- South Dakota Educator Certificate, South Dakota Department of Education
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Lehmann, Erin. Instructional Leadership in Mathematics Education. In NCSM Essential Actions, edited by Paul Gray, Donna Simpson, Jamie Wilber, Rebecca Angus, 1-128. Iss. 1st ed. . Englewood, CO: NCSM, 2019.
- Lehmann, Erin. Investigating the relationship of standards-based grades to results of the scholastic math inventory at the middle school level. Edited by Jafeth Sanchez, 1-16. Vol. 6, Iss. Fall/Winter 2018. ICPEL: Education Leadership Review of Doctoral Research, 2018.