Literacy assessment an intervention, psychology of reading, Reading Recovery, leadership
and coaching literacy,
Reading Recovery implementation
Assessment and intervention in reading
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Zalud, Garreth G., and Baron, Mark. The Effectiveness of Reading Recovery with American Indian Children, 10-17. Vol. 17, Iss. 1. Worthington, Ohio: The Journal of Reading Recovery, 2017. (DOI: Fall 2017)
- Liz, Fayer, Zalud, Garreth, Baron, Mark, and Anderson, Cynthia. Revisiting the underrepresentation of women in science.. Vol. May-June. Academe: Magazine of the American Association of University Professors, 2014.
- Askew, Billie, Briggs, Connie, Kaye, Elizabeth, Schwartz, Robert, and Zalud, Garreth. An Observation Survey of Early Literacy Achievement: Leader Directed Professional
Learning Module ( training manual and accompanying DVD)...
- Zalud, Garreth. Investing in Innovation in South Dakota, 29-31. Reading Recovery Council of North America: Journal of Reading Recovery, 2013.
- Fayer, Liz, Zalud, Garreth, Baron, Mark, Anderson, C. M., and Duggin, Timothy. Student perceptions of the use of inquiry practices in a biology survey laboratory
course, 20-26. Vol. 41, Iss. 2. Journal of College Science Teaching, 2011.
- Jones, Noel, Johnson, Clifford, Schwartz, Robert, and Zalud, Garreth. Two positive outcomes for Reading Recovery: Exploring the interface between Reading
Recovery and special education.. Edited by Mary Anne Doyle and Judith Neal, 91-106. Vol. 2, Iss. 2010. Worthington, Ohio: The Journal of Reading Recovery, 2010.
- Bufalino, Janet, Wang, Chuang, Gomez-Bellenge', Francisco X., and Zalud, Garreth. What's Possible for First Grade At Risk Literacy Learners Receiving Early Intervention
Services, 1-15. Vol. 15, Iss. 1&2. Columbus, Ohio: Literacy Teaching and Learning, 2010.
- Gapp, Susan, Zalud, Garreth, and Pietrzak, Dale. End of Intervention Reading Recoveyr Decisions and Subsequent Achievement. Edited by Phillip Feldman, 9-18. Vol. 46, Iss. 1. Mobile Alabama: Reading Improvement, 2009.
- Gapp, Susan, Zalud, Garreth, and Pietrzak, Dale. Can Reading Recovery End of Intervention Status Decision Predict Later Achievement?
A South Dakota Study., 60-65. Vol. Spring. Journal of Reading Recovery, 2008.