Director of Online Graduate Programs/Coordinator of Graduate Studies/Adjunct Instructor
Dakota Hall 109
Phone: (605) 677-6405
Introductory Russian, Intermediate Russian, Conversational Russian, Russian Culture, Russian Folk Tales.
Intercultural Communication, Ethnic Identity, Spouse Co-Workers, Foreign Languages Teaching Methods.
- MA, Communication Studies, University of South Dakota , 2011
- MA, English Language & Literature, Uzbek State World Languages University, 2002
- BA, Romance-Germanic Philology, Uzbek State World Languages University, 2000
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Prentice, Carolyn, Dulyanova, Ilmira, and Hudson Pollom, Laura. When Your Spouse Is Your Co-Worker Managing The Work-Life Boundaries in Academic Couples. In Gender and Work: Exploring Intersectionality, Resistance, and Identity, edited by M. Sternadori and C. Prentice, 127 - 144. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2016.
Awards and Honors:
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant, IIE, 2004