Beacom Hall 226
Phone: (605) 658-5953
Jonelle grew up in eastern Iowa as the youngest of six children. For the past 20 years, she worked as a Physical Therapist Assistant in Long-Term Care and Out-patient facilities. Jonelle likes to cook, golf and visit family back in Iowa. She moved to Vermillion in 2006 with her husband Michael Hook who is an Associate Professor in the Department of Art at The University of South Dakota.
Jonelle is passionate about sharing her experiences with future healthcare professionals.
- MA, Adult and Higher Education, University of South Dakota, 2013
- Associate of Applied Science, Physical Therapist Assistant, Linn State Technical College, 1998
- BS, Physical Education, University of Iowa, 1984
Licensures and Certifications:
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant, Fyzical
Awards and Honors:
- Course Design Fellowship, Center for Teaching and Learning, 2018
- James Flevares Memorial Scholarship, 2013