B.A. St. John's University, Collegeville, MN.
PhD. New School for Social Research, New York, NY. (2012)
Modern Philosophy to Kant, 19th Century, Aesthetics, Ethics, Religion, Literature
Kant and Post-Kantianism, Aesthetics, Social and Political Thought, 19th and 20th
Century European Philosophy
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Tinguely, Joseph. Kant, Marx, and the Money of Metaphysics, 45-68. Vol. 8. Con-Textos Kantianos, 2018. (DOI: 10.5281/zenodo.2300702)
- Tinguely, Joseph. Michel Chaouli, Thinking with Kant's Critique of Judgment, reviewed by Joseph J. Tinguely, 16 pp. Vol. 1, Iss. 2. New York, NY: SGIR Review, 2018.
- Tinguely, Joseph. Kant and the Reorientation of Aesthetics, 226. New York and London: Routledge, 2017.
- Tinguely, Joseph. Kantian Meta-Aesthetics and the Neglected Alternative, 211-235. Vol. 53, Iss. 2. British Journal of Aesthetics, 2013. (DOI: 10.1093/ays059)
- Tinguely, Joseph. Streiten and the Public Form of Judgment. de Gruyter.
- Tinguely, Joseph. The Implicit Affection between Kantian Judgment and Aristoteliean Rhetoric, 1-25. Vol. 48, Iss. 1. Philosophy and Rhetoric.