Churchill-Haines Labs 115
Phone: (605) 658-6741
- Ph D, Analytical Chemistry, Iowa State University, 1991
- BS, Chemistry, Saint John's University, 1987
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Vitt, Joe. Troubleshooting 101: An Instrumental Analysis Experiment, 1660-1662. Vol. 85. Journal of Chemical Education, 2008.
- Vitt, Joe. Using a Demonstration for an End of Course Review, 14-17. Vol. 36, Iss. 3. Journal of College Science Teaching, 2006.
- Vitt, Joe, Ma, Ling, and Johnson, Dennis C.. Rotating Ring-Disk Study of the Oscillating Electrochemical Reaction of Iodide at Gold, 70-73. Vol. 492. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2000.
- Ma, Ling, and Vitt, Joe. Current Oscillations During Iodide Oxidation at a Gold Rotating Disk Electrode, 4152-4157. Vol. 146. Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 1999.
Awards and Honors:
- Belbas-Larson Award Nominee, USD, 2019
- Belbas-Larson teaching award nominee, USD, 2013
- Belbas-Larson Award for Excellence in Teaching, USD, 2011
- Belbas-Larson teaching award nominee, 2010
- Belbas-Larson teaching award nominee, 2007
- Alpha Chi Sigma Research Award in Analytical Chemistry, Iowa State University, 1991
- Glen Arth Outstanding Chemistry Major, Saint John's University, 1986
- National Merit Scholar, 1983
- Presidential Scholar Finalist, 1983