Ms. Larson is Associate Dean and Professor, School of Health Sciences. She has more
than 40 years of experience as a nurse practioner, educator and researcher.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Nelson, Amy, AnisAbdellatif, Musheera, Larson, June, Mulder, Cindy, Wolff, Becky, and . New Faculty Orientation: Discussion of Cultural Competency, Sexual Victimization,
and Student Behaviors. Edited by Patricia Yoder-Wise. Thorofare, NJ: Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 2016.
- Larson, June. Formation of a Professional Identity as a Nurse: A Study of Nursing Values. In ProQuest Dissertations Publishing..
- Field, S., Larson, June, Carda, Natalie, Scott, D., and Sather, M.. Our Journey to Implementing the 2010 NLN Outcomes and Competencies for Graduates of
an Associate Degree Program. In Innovations in Nursing Education: Building the Future of Nursing, Volume II..
- Larson, June, Engelman, M.L., Brady, M., Perkins, I., and Shultz, C.. The Formation of Professional Identity in Nursing. In Nursing Education Perspectives, 34(2)..
- Perkins, I., Brady, M., Engelman, L., Larson, June, and Shultz, C.. Human Flourishing in Nursing Education. In Nursing Education Perspectives. Iss. 33(5)..
- Brady, M., Engelman, M. L., Larson, June, Perkins, I., Schoessler, M., and Shultz, C.. Nursing Judgment: Educating Nurses to Make Decisions in Practice. In Nursing Education Perspectives. Iss. 33(6)..
- Engelman, M. L., Brady, M., Larson, June, Perkins, I., and Shultz, C.. Transforming Nursing Education: The NLN Education Competencies Model (ECM). In Nursing Education Perspectives. Iss. 33(4)..
- Larson, June. Outcomes and Competencies for Graduates of Practical/Vocational, Diploma, Associate
Degree, Baccalaureate, Master's, Practice Doctorate, and Research Doctorate Programs
in Nursing (2010). National League for Nursing (NLN), 2010.
- Larson, June. Instilling Professional Values in the Student Nurse. Message from the President, SD
Board of Nursing.. Iss. 5(3): 4. Dakota Nurse Connection, 2007.
- Larson, June. Nightingale Virtual Skills Lab - Web based application that prepares students for
performing nursing skills via computer - fully implemented fall 2007...
- Larson, June, and Hankel, K.. Creating an Undergraduate Classroom without Walls, 205-217. Annual Review of Nursing Education Volume IV/Springer Publishing Co., 2005.
- Karpuk, Lorall, Manning, Kathy, Larson, June, Benedict, Linda, and Yockey, jyockey. Nursing Education and Nursing Service Partnership: Teaching Leadership Online., 27-32. Vol. 18, Iss. 1. Home Healthcare Management & Practice, 2005.
- Larson, June, Benedict, Linda, Brown, Robin, and Feller, Lisa. The Journey of Excellence: A South Dakota Nursing Program's Response to Community
Needs., 20-26. Vol. 18, Iss. 1. Home Healthcare Management & Practice, 2005.
- Larson, June. Wase Wakpa: A Community to University Connection.. Vol. (18-1) 53-56. Home Healthcare Management & Practice, 2005.
- Larson, June. Center for Excellence documents including a written document and a DVD offering a
virtual tour of USD Nursing and community involvement...
- Larson, June. Lakota Worldview CD. Lakota Worldview CD 2003, 2003.
- Nelson, M L., Howell, J K., Larson, June, and Karpiuk, K L.. Student Outcomes of the Healing Web: Evaluation of a Transformative Model for Nursing
Education, 404-413. Vol. 40, Iss. 9. Journal of Nursing Education, 2001.
- Larson, June. CADP Competency Statements for Graduates of Associate Degree Nursing Programs. Jones and Bartlett Publishing Co., 2000.
- Larson, June. Silvestri, L.A., Saunders' NCLEX Review. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders Co, 1999.
- Larson, June, and et al.. Multiple entry: A new paradigm empowering nursing. (White Paper) Associate Degree Nurse Educators in South Dakota, 1998.
- Larson, June, Stuart, C, and Johnson, S. A differentiated practice model: How connecting with a city health department provides
unique learning experiences. Teaching in the Community. New York: National League for Nursing Press, 1997.
- Larson, June. Caring for the Child and Family. In Basic maternal-pediatric nursing. Albany: Delmar Publishers, 1995.
- Larson, June, and et al.. Preceptors in nursing [Video]. (Instructional Development Educational Activity (IDEA) Grant, University of South
Dakota, Vermillion, SD), 1995.
- Larson, June, Johnson, S, Holmes, P, Leuning, C, and Schuller, L. The Healing Web: Curriculum Changes to Support Differentiated Practice Roles in the
Community. In The web of inclusion. NY: National League for Nursing, 1995.
- Larson, June, and Ries, C. The Hospitalized Child. Basic maternal-pediatric nursing. Albany: Delmar Publishers, 1995.
- Larson, June. The Healing Web: A Transformative Model for Nursing Education., 246-252. Vol. 13, Iss. 5. Nursing and Health Care, 1992.
- Bunkers, S, and Larson, June. The Healing Web: A Transformative Model for Nursing Education., 68-73. Vol. 13, Iss. 2. Nursing and Health Care, 1992.
- Larson, June. Anticipatory Grieving. Sioux Valley Hospital Nursing Diagnosis Newsletter, 1991.
- Larson, June. South Dakota Survey on Implementation of Nursing Diagnosis. South Dakota Nurse, 1989.
- Larson, June. Validation of the Defining Characteristics of Alterations in Self-Esteem in Clients
with Anorexia Nervosa. Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Nursing Diagnosis., 1989.
- Woolard, D, Larson, June, and Hudson, L. Selective Screening for Chlamydia Trachomatis in Women Attending a University Health
Service. JOGNN, 1989.
- Larson, June. The Defining Characteristics of Disturbance in Self-Esteem: A Validation Study. Vol. 30, Iss. 12. South Dakota Nurse, 1988.
- Larson, June, and et al.. Bibliography of nursing diagnosis publications..
- Larson, June. The University of South Dakota Nursing Expansion., 13-16. Vol. 1, Iss. 2. Dakota Nurse Connection.
- Feller, Lisa, Fisher, M., and Larson, June. Nursing Students' Professional Value Development: Can We Do Better? (2018)..