Catalog & Metadata Librarian
I.D. WEEKS LIBRARY
I D Weeks Library 130E
Phone: (605) 658-3370
Information literacy, information organization, metadata and metadata schema, cataloging
- BS, Computer Science, University of Southern California,
- MA, Philosophy, University of Southern California,
- Master of Library Science, Medical Library Cataloging, Unversity of California, Los Angeles,
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- McElhinney, Kathleen. Strategic Planning Update. Taonomy Times / Special Libraries Association Taxonomy Division, 2012.
- McElhinney, Kathleen. Philosophy Resources..
- McElhinney, Kathleen, Yakel, Elizabeth. Metadata in Digital Libraries. Presented at the Special Libraries Association's 2015 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO, Boston, MA. (June 15, 2015)
- Alexander, David L., McElhinney, Kathleen, . Patron Driven Acquisition for Collection Development. Presented at the Brick and Click Libraries Symposium, Maryville. (November 7, 2014)
- Alexander, David L., Daily, Daniel, McElhinney, Kathleen, DeJager-Loftus, Danielle. The Digital Library of South Dakota: Considerations on Wounded Knee Oral Interviews. Presented at the Dakota History Conference, Sioux Falls. (April 27, 2012)
- DeJager-Loftus, Danielle, McElhinney, Kathleen. Creating a botanical collection with historical significance in CONTENTdm. Presented at the 4th Annual Upper Midwest CONTENTdm User Group Meeting, St. Paul, MN. (November 14, 2011)
- McElhinney, Kathleen, Theroux, Shari. Working with PDFs in CONTENTdm. Presented at the 4th Annual Upper Midwest CONTENTdm User Group Meeting : November 14-15, 2011, St. Paul, MN. (November 14, 2011)
- McElhinney, Kathleen.