Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Pietrzak, Dale, Engelking, Jeri, Reed, Kristine, Gapp, Susan, and Bosse, Sherrie. Motivations and Deterrents for Entering the Teaching Field in a Rural State, 18-33. Vol. 4, Iss. 2. Journal of Inquiry and Action in Education, 2011.
- Reed, Kristine. Multicultural education for rural schools: creating relevancy in rural America. Vol. 31, Iss. 2. The Rural Educator, 2010.
- Santo, Susan, Engstrom, Mary E., Reetz, Linda, Schweinle, William, and Reed, Kristine. Faculty productivity: Barriers and supports at a school of education. Edited by Libby V. Morris, 117-129. Vol. 34, Iss. 2. Innovative Higher Education , 2009.
- Reed, Kristine. Exploring the teaching profession: Mentoring American Indian middle school students
to consider teaching as a career. Vol. 38, Iss. 3. Middle School Journal , 2007.
- Reed, Kristine. Multicultural education for rural schools: Policies and practices. In A Mathematics Educators Introduction to Rural Policy Issues, edited by Michael Waters. Athens, OH: ACCLAIM, 2005, 2005.
- Hoag, Constance, Ring, Mary, Reed, Kristine, and . Fostering a professional affilitation between the Delta Kappa Gamma Society International
and National Borad Certification. Vol. 70, Iss. 3. The Delta Kappa Gamma Society International, 2004.
- Reed, Kristine, and Theobald, Paul. A review of elementary change. Vol. 17, Iss. 1. Jouranl of Research in Rural Education, 2001.
- Reed, Kristine, and Amiotte, Lowell. Fetal alcohol: Effects in the classroom. Vol. 7, Iss. 2. Tribal College: Jouranl of American Indian Higher Education, 1996.