Driven and energetic with experience in teaching, implementing, evaluating, and coordinating projects in health, wellness, sport, fitness, and higher education. Strong ability to multitask and collaborate.
Health, Wellness, Sport, Psychology, Fitness, Education
Health education and promotion, wellness, stress, mental performance, mindfulness, and leadership
- M.Ed, Health Education and Promotion, Kent State University, 2006
- BS, Health Education (K-12), Ashland University, 2004
Licensures and Certifications:
- American Red Cross Instructor, American Red Cross
- Certified Health Education Specialist, National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc.
- Licensed Educator, Health Education (K-12), State Of Ohio
- Certified Intrinsic Health and Wellness Coach, Totally Coached, Inc.
Awards and Honors:
- "Community Service Organization of the Year" award nomination, University of South Dakota Student Services: Young Professionals of Exercise and Sport, 2019
- "Excellence in Teaching", School of Education, 2019
- "Outstanding Advisor of the Year" award nomination, University of South Dakota Student Services: Young Professionals of Exercise and Sport, 2019
- Teaching in Excellence Nomination, University of South Dakota, 2017
- Ashland University Alumni SOAR Vocation Exploration, Ashland University, 2015
- Building Healthy Academic Communities, Ohio Statehouse, 2014
- Leadership Development Academy, Ashland University, 2010
- Masters Student Leadership and Service Award, Kent State University, 2006