Lee Medicine & Science Hall 315
Phone: (605) 658-5605
Lori has practiced as a nurse for 27 years in a variety of areas. Her areas of practice include rural health, medical/surgical nursing, infection prevention, long term care, and leadership positions.
Physical Assessments, Pathophysiology, Professionalism.
Evidence-Based Practice, Nursing Leadership.
- MSN, Master of Science in Nursing- Education, Walden University, 2018
- BSN, Bachelor of Science in Nursing , University of Nebraska Medical Center , 2004
- Diploma, Registered Nurse Diploma, St. Luke's School of Nursing , 1992
Licensures and Certifications:
- CPR Certification , American Heart Association
- Registered Nurse , State of Nebraska
Awards and Honors:
- Nominee: Excellence in Caring Award, USD Nursing, 2020