Phone: (605) 658-6374
My clinical experience includes inpatient/outpatient rehabilitation, home healthcare, skilled nursing, and rural healthcare. I am a Certified Lymphedema Therapist, certified through the Lymphology Association of North America and a certified CarFit Event Coordinator.
I teach course content related to the philosophical and theoretical foundation of occupational therapy, preparatory methods and physical agent modalities, and neurorehabilitation.
My scholarship interests include occupation-based intervention and quality of life with lymphedema, cultural immersion and service learning in professional development, quality of life in older drivers, and health promotion with OT.
- BS, Health Sciences, Creighton University, 2012
- OTD, Occupational Therapy, Creighton University, 2012
Licensures and Certifications:
- Licensed Occupational Therapist, South Dakota Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners
- Certified Event Coordinator, CarFit
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Lymphology Association of North America
- Board Certified Occupational Therapist, National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed Occupational Therapist, State of Iowa
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Lohman, Helene, Coppard, Brenda M., and Raber, Mackenzie. Orthotic Intervention for Nerve Injuries. In Introduction to Orthotics: A Clinical Reasoning & Problem-Solving Approach, 293-323. Iss. Fourth Edition. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby, 2015.