Principles of Economics, Applied Microeconomics, Managerial Economics, Environmental
Economics, Statistics, and Production and Operations Management
Applied Microeconomics, Applied Statistical Methods, Online vs. F2F Teaching, Environmental
Economics, and Optimization.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Tracy, Dan, Weinandt, Mandie, and Knight, John E.. Process Capability for Left-Skewed Distributions with Negative Values, 16-23. Vol. 24, Iss. 1. Washington, DC: Journal of American Academy of Business - Cambridge, 2018.
- Barclay, Rachel T., Weinandt, Mandie, and Barclay, Allen C.. The Economic Impact of Study Abroad on Chinese Students and China's Gross Domestic
Product, 30-37. Vol. 19, Iss. 4. Atlanta, GA: Applied Business and Economics, 2017.
- Tracy, Dan, Weinandt, Mandie, and Knight, John E.. Process Capability Analysis for Left Skewed Distributions with Negative Values. Academic Business World International Conference, 2016.
- Weinandt, Mandie, and Allgrunn, Mike. Is Shopping at Walmart an Inferior Good?, 77-83. Iss. 18/1. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 2016. (DOI: March 2016)
- Birkeland, Kathryn, Weinandt, Mandie, and Carr, David. Student Outcomes in Principles: Online vs. Face-to-face Delivery. Martin, TN: Journal of Learning in Higher Education, 2015.