Dr. Mandy Williams earned her doctoral degree at the University of Nevada, Reno. She
is a licensed Speech Language Pathologist who treats patients with a variety of speech
and language disorders.
Dr. Williams teaches graduate courses and provides clinical supervision in the areas
of Fluency Disorders, Acquired Disorders of Language and Cognition, Voice Disorders
and Craniofacial anomalies.
Dr. Williams research interests include fluency disorders, interprofessional training,
temperament, and psychosocial factors influencing treatment outcomes.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Davis, B., Guendouzi, J., Savage, M., Blackburn, M.L., and Williams, Mandy. Politeness strategies in response to prompted directives in the preliminary English
version of the ABaCO Battery, 115-129. Vol. 6, Iss. 2. Journal of Interactional Research in Communication Disorders, 2015.
- St. Louis, Kenneth, Williams, Mandy, Ware, Mercedes B., Guendouzi, Jacqueline, and Reichel, Isabella. The Public Opinion Survey of Human Attributes-Stuttering (POSHA-S) and Bipolar Adjective
Scale (BAS): Aspects of Validity, 36-50. Vol. 50. Journal of Communication Disorders, 2014.
- St. Louis, Kenneth, Przepíorka, Aneta M., Beste-Guldborg, Ann, Williams, Mandy, Blachnio, Agata, Guendouzi, Jacqueline, Reichel, Isabella, and Enoch, Mercedes. Stuttering Attitudes of Students: Professional, Intracultural, and International Comparisons. Journal of Fluency Disorders, 2013. (DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bbr.2011.03.031)
- Guendouzi, Jacqueline, and Williams, Mandy. Positioning identity in clinical interviews with people who. Edited by Srikant Sarangi, 119-129. Vol. 7, Iss. 2. London: Communication & Medicine/Equinox, 2011. (DOI: DOI: 10.1558/cam.v7i2.119)
- Guendouzi, Jackie, Loncke, Filip, and Williams, Mandy. Epilogue/Future Directions. In Handbook of Psycholinguistic & Cognitive processes: Perspectives in Communication
Disorders, edited by Guendouzi, J., Loncke, F., & Williams, M.J., 779-780. Iss. 1st. New York, NY: Psychology Press, 2010.
- Guendouzi, Jackie, Loncke, Filip, and Williams, Mandy. Introduction. In The Handbook of Psycholinguistic and Cognitive Processes: Perspectives in Communication
Disorders, edited by Guendouzi, J., Loncke, F. & Williams M.J., xxiii-xxxiv. Iss. 1st. New York, NY: Psychology Press, 2010.
- Guendouzi, Jackie, Williams, Mandy, and Manasco, Hunter. Mental health literacy: The influence of professional and public discourses on Allied
Health students' perceptions of dementia, 119-133. Vol. 1, Iss. 1. Journal of Interactional Research in Communication Disorders/Equinox, 2010. (DOI: 10.1558/jircd.lil.119)
- Norris, Debra, Korkow, John, Johnson, Marni, Williams, Mandy, and Merrigan, Mary. Pat; the Veteran Case..
- Loveless, Rachel L., Williams, Mandy, Shive, Terri, , , and . Audiologic Knowledge and Practice of Genetic Consultation. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology.