Ms. Grode Wolters is the Field Education Coordinator and an instructor in the MSW program. She earned her B.A. in Spanish and Secondary Education from Creighton University and her M.A. at the School of Social Administration at the University of Chicago. She has over 10 years of teaching and social work experience.
Policy, international and cross-cultural social work, clinical practice with adolescents, evidence-based practice, immigration and refugee issues, human rights.
Evidence-based clinical practice
- MA, School of Social Service Administration, University of Chicago, 2014
- BA, Spanish, Creighton University, 2008
Licensures and Certifications:
- Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP), South Dakota Department of Social Services
- Certified Social Worker-Private Independent Practice (CSW-PIP), South Dakota Board of Social Work Examiners
Awards and Honors:
- Gallagher, S.J. Award, Creighton University Department of Education, 2008