ADDICTION COUNSELING AND PREVENTION
McKusick Technology Center 211
Phone: (605) 658-6140
I love to teach about drug and alcohol prevention, helping skills and telehealth technology.
My research interests are substance use and sex trafficking.
- Ph D, Human Development and Educational Psychology, USD, 2018
- MA, Addiction Studies, University of South Dakota, 2014
- BS, Addiction Studies, University of South Dakota, 2012
Licensures and Certifications:
- Functional Movement Techniques Basic, Sanford Sports Physical Therapy
- Post-Secondary Teaching, USD Graduate School and the Center for Teaching and Learning
- Certified Prevention Specialist, BAPP
- Advanced Muscular Therapy for the Low Back, Pelvic Girdle & Thighs, Sioux Falls Therapeutic Massage and Education Center
- Prevention Specialist , BAPP
- Opioid ECHO, State of South Dakota. Grant Role: Co-Principal. (2019 - 2019)