Clinical Svs Lib/Assist Lib
I.D. WEEKS LIBRARY
Health Science Center - Sioux Falls
Phone: (605) 357-1400
- MLS, Library Science, University of Kentucky, 2015
- BS, English Literature & Creative Writing, Iowa State University, 2006
Licensures and Certifications:
- Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP), Medical Library Association
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Lebo, Rachael, Price, Carrie, Seal, Stella, and Whalen, Madeleine. Searching for Evidence. In Johns Hopkins Evidence-Based Practice for Nurses and Healthcare Professionals: Model and Guidelines, Fourth Edition 4th ed.. Iss. 4th edition. Sigma Theta Tau International, 2021.
- Hammond, Christopher J., Allick, Aliyah, Kim, Kwon, Park, Grace, Lebo, Rachael A., Nanavati, Julie. Aberrant brain function is associated with CB1 receptor availability in youth CUD. Presented at the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM). (April 2021)
- Allick, Aliyah, Park, Grace, Nanavati, Julie, Lebo, Rachael, Hammond, Christopher J.. A Meta-Regression of Voxel-Based Morphometry Studies Examining the Effect of Age on the Pattern of Gray Matter Volume Differences in Adolescent-Onset Cannabis Users. Presented at the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP). (October 2020)