Patterson Hall 218
Phone: (605) 658-5986
Ph.D. and M.A. in Mathematics, Bowling Green State University.<br>M.Sc. in Biostatistics, Limburgs Universitair Centrum, Belgium.<br>Tenured Associate Professor of Mathematics and Statistics at Columbia College, SC, 2007-2012<br>Professor and Chair, State University of La Paz, Bolivia 2003-2007.<br>Various publications in peer reviewed journals.
Abstract Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations. and Geometry.
Ordered Algebraic Structure, Lattice Theory, Frame Theory, and Topology.
- MS, Biostatistics, Limburgs Universitair Centrum, 2003
- Ph D, Mathematics, Bowling Green State University, 2002
- MA, Mathematics, Bowling Green State University, 1999
- BS, Mathematics, Universidad Mayor de San Andres, 1990
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- LaFuente-Rodriguez, Ramiro. o-Groups of finite rank and divisibility in their groups of o-automorphisms. In Algebra Universalis (Springer Verlag) Lafuente-Rodriguez, R.H. Algebra Univers. (2018) 79: 81. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00012-018-0563-3, edited by Friedrich Wehrung, 16. Vol. 79:81, Iss. 12. Algebrebra Universalis / Springer Verlag, 2018. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00012-018-0563-3 )
Awards and Honors:
- Research Award 2006, Bolivian Mathematical Society, 2006
- Overman Scholarship Award, 1999, Bowling Green State University, 1999
- LaFuente-Rodriguez, Ramiro. n-th Roots in the Group of Automorphisms of an o-Group of Finite Archimedean Rank.. Presented at the Conference on Order in Algebra and Logic , Baton Rouge, Louisiana. (May 15, 2017)
- LaFuente-Rodriguez, Ramiro. o-Groups of Finite Rank and Divisibility in their Groups of Ordered Automorphisms. Presented at the Algebra Seminar, Fort Lauderdale, FL. (November 11, 2016)