Senior Lecturer and Academic Advisor in USD's School of Education.
Early Childhood Education, Foundations of Education, Early Literacy
Early Childhood, Teacher Preparation, Student Retention, Advising Models
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Bosse, Sherrie, Jacobs, Gera, Anderson, Tara L., , and . "Science in the Air". In Spotlight on Young Children: Exploring Science, edited by Amy Shillady. Washington, DC: NAEYC, 2013.
- Bosse, Sherrie, and Jacobs, Gera. "Science in the Air". In Developmentally Appropriate Practice: Focus on Preschoolers, edited by Copple, Bredekamp, Koralek, Charner. Washington, DC: NAEYC, 2013.
- Pietrzak, Dale, Engelking, Jeri, Reed, Kristine, Gapp, Susan, and Bosse, Sherrie. Motivations and Deterrents for Entering the Teaching Field in a Rural State, 18-33. Vol. 4, Iss. 2. Journal of Inquiry and Action in Education, 2011.
- Bosse, Sherrie, Jacobs, Gera, Anderson, Tara L., and . Science in the Air. Edited by Derry Koralek, 4. Vol. 4, Iss. 5. Washington, DC: Teaching Young Children, 2011.
- Bosse, Sherrie, Duncan, Kelly, Gapp, Susan, and Newland, Lisa. Supporting American Indian students in the transition to postsecondary education, 33-51. Vol. 23, Iss. 2. Journal of the First-Year Experience & Students in Transition, 2011.
- Jacobs, Gera, Bosse, Sherrie, , Anderson T., and . Science in the Air, 10-15. Vol. 64, Iss. 9. Washington, DC: Young Children, 2009.