ANTHROPOLOGY & SOCIOLOGY
Phone: (605) 677-5402
- Ph D, Archaeology, University of Glasgow, 2006
- MA, Anthropology, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, 2000
- BA, History/Anthropology, University of South Dakota, 1997
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Spars, Stephanie. Exposing Those Who Bury the Dead: A New Perspective in Modern Conflict Archaeology. In Bodies in Conflict: Corporeality, Materiality, and Transformation, edited by Paul Cornish and Nicholas J Saunders. London: Routledge, 2013.
- Spars, Stephanie. Understanding Conflict through Burial: Neural Network Analysis of Death and Burial in the War of 1812. In Ontario Archaeology, edited by Chris Ellis, 58-68. Iss. 89/90. Toronto, Ontario: Ontario Archaeology , 2010.