Adult learning, instructional design, organization development, change management,
training & development, adult development, Honors dreams course
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Santo, Susan. Book Review of Teaching and Learning at a Distance. Edited by Michael Moore, 201-204. Vol. 25, Iss. 3. American Journal of Distance Education, 2011.
- Santo, Susan, Engstrom, Mary E., Reetz, Linda, Schweinle, William, and Reed, Kristine. Faculty productivity: Barriers and supports at a school of education. Edited by Libby V. Morris, 117-129. Vol. 34, Iss. 2. Innovative Higher Education , 2009.
- Santo, Susan. Teaching in Second Life. In Proceedings, Great Plains Conference on the Teaching of Psychology. University of South Dakota, 2008.
- Santo, Susan. Knowledge Building in an Online Cohort. Quarterly Review of Distance Education, 2008.
- Santo, Susan. Transformation of Rural Teachers Earning Graduate Degrees by Distance. In DIAL's Interactive Learning Campus, edited by Doreen gosmire and Marilyn Grady. Dakota Interactive Academic Link, 2008.
- Santo, Susan. Teaching an Honors Course: Science Fiction Perspectives on Technology and Society. Edited by Tim Twohill, 43-56. Vol. 25. Madison, WI: Humanities and Technology Review; Humanities & Technology Association, 2006.
- Santo, Susan. Relationships between Learning Styles and Online Learning: Myth or Reality?, 73-88. Vol. 19, Iss. 3. Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL: Performance Improvement Quarterly; International Society for Performance Improvement, 2006.
- Santo, Susan. Knowledge Management: An Imperative for Schools of Education, 42-49. Vol. 49, Iss. 6. Bloomington, Indiana: TechTrends; Association for Educational Communications & Technology, 2005.