East Hall 120
Phone: (605) 658-5960
Mother of 2 beautiful children. Married for 5 years. Work as a dental hygienist in private practice and as a clinical instructor.
Teaching Scaling and root planings to the USD dental hygiene students. I really enjoy showing them new tricks to use their instruments and teaching them to numb patients. I also enjoy seeing the student's excitement when they strive for accomplishments.
I haven't ever done any research but I would be willing to try something new to develop my skills.
- BS, Dental Hygiene, University of South Dakota, 2015
- BS, Psychology , University of South Dakota, 2011
Licensures and Certifications:
- Local Anesthetics, South Dakota Dental Board
- Dental Hygienist, South Dakota State Board of Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide , South Dakota Dental Board
- Dental Hygienist , Iowa Dental Board
- Local Anesthetics, Iowa Dental Board
- Nitrous Oxide, Iowa Dental Board