500 ERIN CIRCLE
Phone: (605) 838-8927
My husband, Bryan, and I live in Hartford, SD. We have three children: Maty, Dan, and Jaxon. I have taught MS and HS math in Nebraska, Kansas, and SD.
I am interested in teaching pre-service teachers. In addition, I am interested in coaching, mentoring, and supervising students at various levels in their pre-service programs.
I have an interest in new teacher induction programs.
- EdS...Specialist degree in Education, Curriculum and Instruction, USD, 2014
- MA, Curriculum and Instruction, Kansas State University, 2000
- BS, Math Education, USD, 1990
Licensures and Certifications:
- Digital Accessibility Training, USD CTL
- SD Teaching Certificate, South Dakota Department of Education
- Certified CLASS Observer: Secondary, CLASS: Teachstone
- Certified CLASS Observer; Upper Elementary, CLASS: Teachstone
- SD Teaching Certificate, SD DOE
Awards and Honors:
- Nominee for the SOE Teaching Award, SOE, 2020
- Nomination for Belbas Larson Award for Excellence in Teaching, USD, 2018
- Wange, Andrea L., Kindle, Karen, Pohlson, Amy, Skinner, Theresa. Engaging and Enhancing Teacher Residency in a Rural Context. Presented at the AACTE National Conference, Baltimore, Maryland. (July 2017)