Middle Eastern Politics, International Human Rights, International Law
International Human Rights, Middle Eastern Politics
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Schorn, Timothy. Review: "The Art of the Possible: Diplomatic Alternatives in the Middle East" by Michael
Reisman. Vol. Spring 2015. Marine Corps Journal , 2016.
- Schorn, Timothy. Review: "The Middle East Peace Process and the EU". Edited by Uzi Rabi, 175-178. Vol. 4, Iss. Fall. Tel Aviv: Bustam: The MIddle East Book Review, 2013. (DOI: November 2013)
- Haar, Robert, and Schorn, Timothy. Transatlantic Approaches to Democratization in the Middle East. In Transatlantic Conflict and Consensus: Culture, History, and Politics..
- Schorn, Timothy. Middle East Politics Today: Government and Civil Society and The Foreign Policies
of Middle East States. In Journal of Politics, 928. Vol. 65, Iss. 3..
- Schorn, Timothy. The Death Penalty and the International Community: Evolving Norms or Persistent Differences?. In The Leviathan's Choice: Capital Punishment in the Twenty-First Century, edited by J. Michael Martinez, William D. Richardson, and D. Brandon Hornsby. Rowman & Littlefield, 2002.
- Schorn, Timothy. Direct Democracy, Zoning, and Hog Production: How Citizens Influence Confinement Locations. Vermillion, SD: Direct Democracy, Zoning, and Hog Production: How Citizens Influence Confinement Locations, 2000.
- Schorn, Timothy. Drinkable Water and Breathable Air: A Livable Environment as a Human Right. In Great Plains Natural Resources Journal, 121-142. Vol. 4, Iss. 2..
- Schorn, Timothy. The New Jackals: Ramzi Yousef, Osama bin Laden, and the Future of Terrorism. In Sioux Falls Argus Leader. Sioux Falls Argus Leader, 2000.