A member of the USD faculty for 28 years, Tina recently retired as professor of physics
and director of the physics program serves and from the position of associate dean
in the College of Arts & Sciences . Tina taught a variety of physics courses during
her time at USD, including calculus-based introductory physics, modern physics and
astronomy. In 2006, she was the recipient of USD's prestigious Belbas-Larson Award
for Excellence in Teaching. She has been involved in the state's efforts to convert
the Homestake Mine in western South Dakota into a deep underground science lab where
experiments searching for Dark Matter and Neutrinoless Double Beta Decay are located.
She has also served as the Faculty Athletics Representative for USD from 2006 until
2017, and played a key role in the institution's transition from NCAA Division II
to Division I. Keller graduated from North Dakota State University with a Ph.D. in
1988 and B.S. in 1984. In 2010, she was named distinguished alum of the NDSU College
of Science and Mathematics.
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for
display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions
of the faculty member or discipline.
- Abt, I, Majorovits, B, Keller, Christina, Mei, Dongming, Wang, Guojian, and Wei, W. 2nd Workshop on Germanium Detectors and Technologies, 011001. Vol. 606, Iss. 1. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2015.
- Wei, Wenzhao, Mei, Hao, Wang, Guojian, Yang, Gang, Zhang, Chao, Guan, Yutong, Liu, Jing, Mei, Dongming, Keller, Christina, Wang, Yiju, and Xu, Dahai. Development of a new type of germanium detector for dark matter searches, 23-29. Vol. 4. American Journal of Modern Physics, 2014. (DOI: 10.11648/j.ajmp.s.2015040101.15)
- Van Peursem, Dan, Keller, Christina, Pietrzak, Dale, Wagner, Clarice, and Bennett, Clark. A COMPARISON OF PERFORMANCE AND ATTITUDES BETWEEN STUDENTS ENROLLED IN COLLEGE ALGEBRA
VS. QUANTITATIVE LITERACY, 107-118. Vol. 46, Iss. 2. Mathematics and Computer Education , 2012.
- Wang, Guojian, Sun, Yongchen, Yang, Gang, Xiang, Wenchang, Guan, Yutong, Keller, Christina, and Chan, Y -.. Development of Large Size High-Purity Germanium Crystal Growth, 27. Vol. 352. Journal of Crystal Growth , 2012.
- Mei, Dongming, Yin, Z.-B., Spaans, Jason, Koppang, Miles, Hime, A., Keller, Christina, and Gehman, V. M.. Predication of Underground Argon Content for Dark Matter Experiments, 055802. Vol. 81. Physics Review C, 2010.
- Mei, Dongming, Sun, Yongchen, Spaans, Jason, and Keller, Christina. Depletion of 39Ar for Liquid Argon detectors of Dark Matter Search, 813c. Vol. 834, Iss. I-4. Nuclear Physics A, 2010.