BEACOM SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Beacom Hall 215
Phone: (605) 658-6552
- JD, University of South Dakota, 2013
- MBA, University of South Dakota, 2012
- BS, Texas A&M University, 2007
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Custis, Tyler, Hoben, Meghan, and Larsen, Payton. Big Money, Corruption, and Black Markets: A Closer Look at the Legal and Economic Effects of Amateurism in Division I NCAA College Athletics, 399-415. Vol. 9, Iss. 4. Sport, Business and Management: An International Journal, 2019. (DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/SBM-09-2018-0070)
- Horton, Thomas, DeGroot, Drew, and Custis, Tyler. ADDRESSING THE CURRENT CRISIS IN NCAA INTERCOLLEGIATE ATHLETICS: WHERE IS CONGRESS?. Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Marquette Sports Law Review, 2016.
- Barclay, Rachel, and Custis, Tyler. Facilitators of Corruption: A Case Study Involving Credit Suisse in Mozambique. Journal of the Academy of Business Education.
- Ragothaman, Srinivasan, and Custis, Tyler. GAAP Violations at Thor Industries: What are the Lessons?. Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting.
Awards and Honors:
- Best Paper Award, 2019 Information and Communication Technologies on Organizations and Society 5th International Conference, 2019
- Ragothaman, Srinivasan, Custis, Tyler. Wells Fargo Fake Accounts Scandal and Internal Control Failures. Presented at the AAA - Forensic Accounting Midyear Conference, St. Louis, MO. (March 2, 2019)
- Ragothaman, Srinivasan, Christianson, Melissa, Custis, Tyler. Wells Fargo Fake Accounts Scandal and Internal Control Failures. Presented at the Beacom Scholar Series, Beacom Hall, Vermillion, SD. (February 2019)
- Ragothaman, Srinivasan, Christianson, Melissa, Custis, Tyler. Wells Fargo Fake Accounts Scandal: What are the Lessons?. Presented at the Mountain Plains Business Conference, Omaha, NE. (October 27, 2018)
- Custis, Tyler. Family Business Research Findings. Presented at the Prairie Family Business Association Annual Conference, Sioux Falls, SD. (April 12, 2018)
- Custis, Tyler. Solving The NCAA Crisis. Presented at the Beacom Scholar Series, Vermillion, SD. (March 30, 2016)