326D Center for Health Education
Professor Kleinhesselink's cllinical experience as a registered nurse includes medical/surgical, obstetrics, and emergency room nursing. She began a career in nursing education in 2008 at USD that includes online, classroom, and clinical instruction.
Leadership and Professionalism, Nursing Ethics, Baccalaureate Nurse Roles, Organizational Systems Leadership
Leadership, Academic Incivility, Faculty-to-Faculty Incivility
- Ph D, Nursing, Walden University, 2019
- MS, Walden University, 2011
- BS, Nursing, University of Iowa, 2005
- Associate in Nursing of Science (ASN), Nursing, Western Iowa Technical Community College, 1999
- Registered Nurse, South Dakota Board of Nursing
- Registered Nurse, Iowa Board of Nursing
- Basic Life Support
- Registered Nurse Training Program (RNTP), Health Resource & Services Administration, (2022 - 2025)
- Implementation of Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) education for pre-licensure nursing students at the University of South Dakota, South Dakota Department of Social Services Division of Behavioral Health, (2022 - 2022)
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Kleinhesselink, Anne A.. Nurse Faculty Perceptions of Role Stress and Faculty-to-Faculty Incivility.
- Graduate Faculty Status, USD, 2020
- Kleinhesselink, Anne, and Fransen, Katie, Implementation of Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) education for pre-licensure nursing students at the University of South Dakota. Presented at the Avera Evidence-Based Practice Conference, Sioux Falls. (October 28, 2022)
- Kleinhesselink, Anne K., and Fransen, Katie, Implementation of Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) Education for pre-licensure nursing students at the University of South Dakota Department of Nursing Undergraduate.. Presented at the Nursing EBP and Research Conference, Sioux Falls, SD. (October 28, 2022)
- Ihnen, Natalie, Yockey, Jean, Casper-McLay, Heather, Lichtenberg, Michelle, Hunsley-McTighe, Amy, Barnable, Traci, Waters, Heidi, and Kleinhesselink, Anne, Using Implementation Science To Bring Order to Curricular Revision. Presented at the AACN Transform 2021 Conference, Dallas, TX. (December 2021)
- Yockey, Jean, Kleinhesselink, Anne, Pithan, Anne, Varenhorst, Lisa, and Hunsley, Amy, Pandemic Leadership: System-Level Success. Presented at the Avera EBP Conference, Sioux Falls, SD. (October 22, 2021)
- Yockey, Jean, Kleinhesselink, Anne, Pithan, Anne, Varenhorst, Lisa, Smith, Emily, Luken, Regan, and Hunsley, Amy, Living Catastrophe Theory Leads to Future Improvements. Presented at the Nuts&Bolts for Nurse Educators Conference, Minineapolis, MN. (August 2020)
- Ray, Annette L., and Kleinhesselink, Anne K., Threading Conceptual Learning Throughout the Curriculum. Presented at the Nurse Tim Concept-Based Learning Institute, Orlando, Florida. (February 07, 2015)
- JohnsonAnderson, Heidi, Warren, Dawn, Ray, Annette, and Kleinhesselink, Anne, Simulation Development Utilizing a User-Friendly Template. Presented at the CAE Healthcare's Simulation in Rural America, Sioux Falls, SD. (October 10, 2012)