318 Lee Medicine & Science Hall
Barbara has been an active nurse educator for 30+ years, since 1987 teaching both in the traditional classroom and in the online environment. She also holds 7 years of expertise in simulation pedagogy and technology.
Simulation, Medical/Surgical Nursing, Geriatric Nursing, NCLEX-preparation, providing tutoring support to disadvantaged students.
Learning outcome measurements in curriculum including simulation.
- MS, Adult Health Nursing, South Dakota State University, 1995
- BS, Nursing, Briar Cliff College, 1984
- Diploma, Nursing, St. Luke's School of Nursing, 1982
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator, The Society for Simulation in HealthCare
- Minnesota Registered Nurse License, Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Iowa Multi-State Registered Nurse License, Iowa Board of Nursing
- Certified Nurse Educator, National League for Nursing
- Excellence in Caring Award, USD Department of Nursing, 2017
- Excellence in Service Award, USD Department of Nursing, 2012
- Stolle, Barbara, Implementation of the Clinical Judgement Model into Simulation. Presented at the 2019 INACSL Conference, Phoenix, AZ. (June 20, 2019)
- Potter, Kari, MacCabe, Angela, Stolle, Barbara, Brantz-Miller, Alycia, Castillo, Melissa, and Higgins, Nicole, Incorporating an Interprofessional Education Emergency Medicine Simulation into Medical Laboratory Science Curriculum. Presented at the Clinical Laboratory Educator's Conference, Houston. (February 22, 2018)
- Hegge, Helene, Tesch, Christine, Stolle, Barbara, , and , Advancing the field of public health nursing: Clinical Prevention Simulation. Presented at the Public Health Nursing: Key to Our Naton's Health, Indiabapolis, IN. (June 03, 2016)
- Stolle, Barbara A., Ray, Annette, Warren, Dawn, Serfling, Jody , Fischbach, Cheryl, Windeshausen, Connie, and , Simulation Champion Team: Strategy for Effective Facuty Involvement During Integration of Simulation Nursing Curriculum at Five Nursing Program Sites in South Dakota. Presented at the 14th Annual International Association of Clinical Learning & Simulation Conference, Atlanta GA. (June 12, 2015)