Carol Geu holds an MFA in painting from the University of South Dakota and a BFA with distinction in painting from the University of Nebraska. She seeks to engage students in art via innovative courses exploring art appreciation through video games and graphic novels, and by providing travel opportunities to New York City and abroad.
Art History, Studio Art, Faculty Led Programs
Painting, drawing, and fiber arts.
- MFA, Painting, University of South Dakota, 1992
- BFA, Painting, University of Nebraska, 1982
- Fools 48 Short Film Project First Place, Vermillion Cultural Association, 2022
- Hall of Fame , Beatrice (NE) Eductional Foundation, 2022
- Professor of the Game, USD Academic Affairs, 2020
- Lambda Chi Teaching Award, Lambda Chi Fraternity, 2019
- Geu, Carol, Presented at the Coffee with the Collection, Zoom. (February 28, 2022)
- Geu, Carol, Recognizing Student Success through the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards. Presented at the Wisconsin Art Education Association 2020 Vision Virtual Conference, Virtual. (September 01, 2021)