Statistics, Statistical Programming, and Business Analytics
- MS, Mathematics, South Dakota State University, 2005
- BS, Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Sioux Falls, 2002
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Lindner, Tiegen T., Scholten, Shane S., Halverson, Jayde J., Baumgarten, Keith K., Birger, Chad C., and Nowotny, Brett B.. The Acute Effects of Ischemic Preconditioning on Power and Sprint Performance, 210-219. Vol. 74, Iss. 5 Vermillion: South Dakota Medicine, 2021.
- Scholten, Shane S., Ferley, Derek D., Birger, Chad, Dowling, Courtney, Mikkelson, Mikenzie, Springer, Jesse, and Lucs, Nathan. Physical performance is not improved with vitamin D repletion: a randomized trial , 85-91. Iss. 60/1 The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 2020.
- Zhau, Jing, Weber, Tess, Hanson, Jessica, Nelson, Morgan, Birger, Chad, and Puumala, Susan. A County-Level Health Index to Capture Geographic Variation in Health Conditions in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota , 206-213. Iss. 72 South Dakota Medicine : the Journal of the South Dakota State Medical Association, 2019.
- Nelson, Cassidy C., Brand, Colten C., Chitty, Matthew M., Birger, Chad C., and Scholten, Shane S.. The Acute Effects of Ischemic Preconditioning on Short-Duration Cycling: A Randomized Crossover Study, 148-158. Vol. 16, Iss. 6 International Journal of Exercise Science.
- Birger, Chad, Presented at the Business Analytics Adventure Camp, Beacom Hall, USD. (June 13, 2022)