I serve as an adjunct instructor for Nutrition in the division of Kinesiology and Sport Management. I have over 20 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian, with experience teaching clients and developing programs to address cardiovascular disease prevention, weight management and diabetes through good nutrition.
Health 422 and Health 522 - Nutrition, including metabolism, macronutrients, micronutrients, sports nutrition, and cardiovascular health and nutrition.
Nutrition education, wellness, diabetes prevention, counseling
- MS, Masters of Science in Nutrition, Case Western Reserve University, 2001
- BS, Human Nutrition, Oklahoma State University, 1999
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Levy, Andrea A., Grosso, Ashley, Nonas, Cathy, Chiasson, Mary M., Dyer, Christina, and Dannefer, Rachel. School-based Nutrition Intervention for Families of Pre-K through First Grade, 248-259. Vol. 7, Iss. 3 HEALTH BEHAVIOR AND POLICY REVIEW, 2020. (DOI: 10.14485/HBPR.7.3.9)
- National Leadership Fellow, United Way of America, 2006
- Outstanding Leadership Award, Oklahoma State University, 1999
- President's Distinguished Scholar, Oklahoma State University, 1999
- National Truman Scholarship Nominee, Oklahoma State University, 1998