133 Dakota Hall
- Ph D, Criminal Justice, North Dakota State University, 2021
- College Teaching Certificate, North Dakota State University, 2020
- Certificate in Statistics, North Dakota State University, 2018
- MS, Criminal Justice, North Dakota State University, 2017
- BA, Criminal Justice and Psychology, Minnesota State University Moorhead, 2015
- North Dakota Drug Court Evaluation. , Bureau of Justice, (2019 - 2020)
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Borseth, Jenna J.. McNamara, Robert G.. In Guns in American society: An encyclopedia of history, politics, culture, and the law. Iss. 3rd Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, 2022.
- Borseth, Jenna J.. Techno-Polymers. In Guns in American Society: An Encyclopedia of History, Politics, Culture, and the Law. Iss. 3rd Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO, 2022.
- Borseth, Jenna. Needing More Guidance: Adherence to Offender Needs in Case Plan Objectives, 1-18. Vol. 0, Iss. 0 Corrections, 2021. (DOI: 10.1080/23774657.2021.2011804)
- Borseth, Jenna J., Myer, Andrew A., and Makarios, Matthew M.. Superficial Adherence to EBP: An Example of Low Fidelity to the RNR model using a Halfway House, 1-20. Vol. 0, Iss. 0 Corrections, 2021. (DOI: 10.1080/23774657.2021.1886888)
- Myer, Andrew A., and Borseth, Jenna J.. Evaluation of Centre Inc. Fargo Men's and Women's Facilities: Process, Outcome, and Validity Studies. .
- Borseth, Jenna L., and Robinson, Chloe, Has the Narrative Shifted? Examining Newspaper Coverage of Officer-Involved Fatalities Before and After BLM Protests. Presented at the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences, Las Vegas, NV. (March 2022)
- Myer, Andrew J., Borseth, Jenna L., and Makarios, Matthew D., A Statewide Examination of Adult Drug Courts Using a Mixed Methods Approach. Presented at the American Society of Criminology, Chicago, IL. (November 2021)
- Borseth, Jenna L., Myer, Andrew J., and Makarios, Matthew D., Failing to put the "Practice" in Evidence-Based Practices: A Quantitative Case Study.. Presented at the Annual Meetings of the Criminology Consortium (November 2020)
- Curtis, Antonia, Borseth, Jenna L., and McGeorge, Christi R., How does the MeToo Movement Contribute to our Understanding of Sexual Harassment?. Presented at the National Council on Family Relations Conference, Fort Worth, TX. (November 2019)
- Borseth, Jenna L., Substance Use Among Adolescents: A Comparison Between Native Born and New American Students. Presented at the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences, New Orleans, LA. (February 2017)