Jennifer Phelan is an Assistant Professor and the Audiology Clinic Coordinator. Her roles are a mix of all things Jennifer enjoys including providing audiology care to patients in clinic, supporting graduate clinicians, and strengthening evidence-based precepting in audiology.
Coursework focused on the practice of evidence-based clinical audiology across the lifespan with particular interest in the diagnostics and treatment of children with hearing loss
Precepting within the field of audiology and supporting evidence-based approaches of developing graduate clinicians
- Other, Audiology, The Ohio State University , 2011
- BA, History, University of Scranton, 2003
- South Dakota Audiology License , South Dakota Board of Hearing Aid Dispensers and Audiologists
- Audiology Preceptor Certificate Holder, American Board of Audiology
- Pediatric Audiology Specialty Certification, American Board of Audiology
- Illinois Audiology License, Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Jorgensen, Lindsey, and Phelan, Jen. Hearing aid fitting standard for children. APSO .
- Phelan, Jennifer, Precepting Hacks to Increase Effectiveness and Efficiency. Presented at the eAudiology, Virtual. (August 14, 2020)