210 UFA Warren M. Lee Center for the Fine Arts
Received B.F.A. in Printmaking from Florida State University in 1981. Received M.F.A. in Printmaking from the University of South Dakota in 1985
Printmaking (Traditional, contemporary and some photographic processes) Bookmaking Papermaking
Continue to expand knowledge and experience in all Fine Art printmaking techniques, with a focus on Non-toxic developments in the field. Learning to play the Banjo
- Masters of Fine Arts, Printmaking, University of South Dakota, 1985
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Printmaking, Florida State University, 1981
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- Pizzuto, Johntimothy. Printmakers Today. In Jeffrey B. Snyder, editor, 256. Iss. 9780764334627 4880 Lower Valley Rd., Atglen, PA 19310 : Schiffer Publishing, 2010.
- Nominated for Belbas-Larson Award for Excellence in Teaching, Adam Peterson, Undergraduate Printmaking Student, 2019
- Faculty Recognition , USD Woman's Soccer Team, 2012
- Faculty Recognition , USD Woman's Soccer Team, 2011
- Nominated for Belbas-Larson Award for Excellence in Teaching, Adam Peterson, Undergraduate Printmaking Student, 2011
- Faculty Recognition , USD Woman's Soccer Team, 2010
- Pizzuto, Johntimothy, Dry-point Workshop., MO. (October 2017)