Information literacy, information organization, metadata and metadata schema, cataloging
- Master of Library Science, Medical Library Cataloging, Unversity of California, Los Angeles
- BS, Computer Science, University of Southern California
- MA, Philosophy, University of Southern California
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- McElhinney, Kathleen . Strategic Planning Update. Taonomy Times / Special Libraries Association Taxonomy Division, 2012.
- McElhinney, Kathleen . Philosophy Resources.
- McElhinney, Kathleen , and Yakel, Elizabeth, Metadata in Digital Libraries. Presented at the Special Libraries Association's 2015 Annual Conference & INFO-EXPO, Boston, MA. (June 15, 2015)
- Alexander, David L., McElhinney, Kathleen , and , Patron Driven Acquisition for Collection Development. Presented at the Brick and Click Libraries Symposium, Maryville. (November 07, 2014)
- Alexander, David L., Daily, Daniel, McElhinney, Kathleen , and DeJager-Loftus, Danielle, The Digital Library of South Dakota: Considerations on Wounded Knee Oral Interviews. Presented at the Dakota History Conference, Sioux Falls. (April 27, 2012)
- DeJager-Loftus, Danielle, and McElhinney, Kathleen , Creating a botanical collection with historical significance in CONTENTdm . Presented at the 4th Annual Upper Midwest CONTENTdm User Group Meeting, St. Paul, MN. (November 14, 2011)
- McElhinney, Kathleen , and Theroux, Shari, Working with PDFs in CONTENTdm. Presented at the 4th Annual Upper Midwest CONTENTdm User Group Meeting : November 14-15, 2011, St. Paul, MN. (November 14, 2011)
- McElhinney, Kathleen , , Vermillion, SD. (October 2011)