Health Services Administration, Management
- MBA, Management Information Systems, University of South Dakota, 2003
- BS, Health Services Administration, University of South Dakota, 2002
- Certified Assisted Living Director, South Dakota Healthcare Association
- Nursing Home Administrator Preceptor, South Dakota Healthcare Association
- SD Nursing Home Administrator, SD Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators
Citations listed below are presented in a standardized, modified format for display purposes only. They do not necessarily reflect the preferred style and conventions of the faculty member or discipline.
- South-Winter, Carole C., Shepherd, Jewel, and south-winter, carole. Academia and Industry Partnerships: Using Data Driven Decision-Making in Health Services Administration (Part 1 of Series), 131-138. Vol. 15, Iss. 1 Portland, OR: Journal of Human Resource and Adult Learning , 2019.
- Heard, Matthew, and Moran, James J.. Connecting the Dots., Editors Margo Porter, Preeti Vasishtha. Business Officer, 2018.
- 2014 Exemplary Service Award - System Leadership in Budget & Finance, South Dakota Board of Regents, 2014
- Heard, Matthew, Covid-19 Pandemic: Managing Cash Flow for Small Businesses. Presented at the The University of South Dakota Credit Hour Podcast, Vermillion, SD. (April 29, 2020)
- Heard, Matthew, Cash Flow Options During a Crisis. Presented at the COVID-19 Small Business Support Initiative, Online. (April 14, 2020)
- South-Winter, Carole, Shepherd, Jewel, Heard, Matthew, and Moore, Rachelle, Academia and Industry Partnerships: Using Data to Drive Decision Impact. Presented at the Beacom Scholar Series, USD. (September 11, 2019)
- South-Winter, Carole A., Shepherd, Jewel, and Heard, Matthew, Academia and Industry Partnerships: Using Data Driven Decision-Making in Health Services Administration to Identify and Address Unmet Need. Presented at the 2019 Global Business & International Management Conference,, Portland, Oregon, USA. (August 2019)
- South-Winter, Carole A., Heard, Matthew, and Shepherd, Jewel, HSAD students and faculty provide world-class global research with industry partnerships. Presented at the Beacom Scholar Series, USD. (March 21, 2019)
- Heard, Matthew, and Moran, James D., Using Data to Promote Student Success and Departmental Accountability. Presented at the Enterprise IT Summit, Orlando, FL. (March 06, 2018)